Server not available

• I downloaded and installed the new launcher as requested. Now, neither one works. The old one says, "login server unavailable, please try again later". The new one says, "Destination server is unavailable at this time." Perhaps the new launcher wasn't ready yet? The install wizard for it didn't even give the option for a desktop shortcut. I am tempted to uninstall SWG and somehow figure out how to uninstall both projectswgs and start over from scratch.......

• I downloaded and installed the new launcher as requested. Now, neither one works. The old one says, "login server unavailable, please try again later". The new one says, "Destination server is unavailable at this time." Perhaps the new launcher wasn't ready yet? The install wizard for it didn't even give the option for a desktop shortcut. I am tempted to uninstall SWG and somehow figure out how to uninstall both projectswgs and start over from scratch.......

just checked the server log and you made it in it seems

the old launchers ( 0.9.1 and lower + very old launcher) wont work anymore with new network protocol.

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• just checked the server log and you made it in it seems
    the old launchers ( 0.9.1 and lower + very old launcher) wont work anymore with new network protocol.

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the latest version (0.9.2) and it just gives me the "Login server unavailable" message most of the time, although occasionally it says it's open but then doesn't actually do anything after that.

• I'm having the same problem. I downloaded the latest version (0.9.2) and it just gives me the "Login server unavailable" message most of the time, although occasionally it says it's open but then doesn't actually do anything after that.

i rebooted the server 1 hour ago

it should work fine now

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• im also getting the message login server unavailable do i need to sign in with a certain username and password idk what ive done wrong

• This is all unconfirmed, but there is a possible fix on the way (my estimate is Saturday). I can't be completely sure what's going wrong since I can't replicate it on my end, but a connection related issue was fixed a few days ago and has been pummeled by a testing suite the last few days. I can assure you that I am monitoring all bugs you report and will do my best to patch things up as soon as possible.