New user and I have a question

• Im sure the answer is in a thread somewhere but I just can't seem to find it. I've been searching and searching so I just decided to write a post about it. I recently downloaded the game, made a character and logged in just fine. THe thing is, I don't see anybody online and Im currently in Tatooine. No computer terminals or NPC seem to work. ( I figured that much so no biggie) But I was just wondering, is there combat and is there anybody online at the moment? And if so, where at?Once again, Im sorry if this was already answered. I just can't seem to find the right thread or post at the moment. If someone would be nice enough to answer or even give me some hints would be wonderful.

And I've seen some pictures where some people have 3-4 skills in there hotbar. Which means there must be some way of earning exp somewhere or something?

• Basic combat is still being worked on, we recently have been placing NPC's that don't work yet, and terminals don't have a purpose right now in the game's current state. There's a roadmap section on the site where it shows what's currently available on the server, I would link it, but I'm on my phone ATM. There isn't much to do other than exploring planets, the shuttles work for free, so feel free to go to where you want to visit, keep in mind there is no vehicles, so be prepared to go for a hike.

• Im sure the answer is in a thread somewhere but I just can't seem to find it. I've been searching and searching so I just decided to write a post about it. I recently downloaded the game, made a character and logged in just fine. THe thing is, I don't see anybody online and Im currently in Tatooine. No computer terminals or NPC seem to work. ( I figured that much so no biggie) But I was just wondering, is there combat and is there anybody online at the moment? And if so, where at?Once again, Im sorry if this was already answered. I just can't seem to find the right thread or post at the moment. If someone would be nice enough to answer or even give me some hints would be wonderful.

And I've seen some pictures where some people have 3-4 skills in there hotbar. Which means there must be some way of earning exp somewhere or something?

Hello

take a look into our ROADMAP. the link to it is placed to left here

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK