SWG folder

• Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is an error on my part or not. I have the original SWG fiiles because i have SWGEMU too and that runs fine. my question is why does the first field keep coming up as red when i click on the original file? is there something specific i need to target?

all help is appreciated,

-Ieth

• you have the wrong file selected, should be c:\Program Files (x86)\StarWarsGalaxies, hope that helps

• Yes like Caveman has said, that is pointing to the Sony Launchpad used during live, that isnt actually your SWG directory.

• hey guys,

i actually ended up using SWGEMU's directory before i read the reply, and it seemed to work. now i'm just having trouble 1. getting the game to launch using shortcuts and 2. the login function won't let me in

"A respected leader dies alongside his men, a feared leader dies by their hands" Guardians of the republic, Honor your oath.

• hey guys,

i actually ended up using SWGEMU's directory before i read the reply, and it seemed to work. now i'm just having trouble 1. getting the game to launch using shortcuts and 2. the login function won't let me in

I'm not sure what to say about the shortcuts, but I may be able to help you with the login. So, did you input your forum information and password and then did a message appear saying something like, "the connection to the server is now open" or something like that? A lot of log in issues are due to firewalls thinking PSWG isnt to be trusted. Just in case, check your antivirus and firewall to see if they are allowing the game to connect. They could very well be blocked. If thats not the issue, then a dev may need to help you.

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider

• I actually need help too, I downloaded Project SWG in hopes of playing Galaxies for the first time. Yet I cannot install it due to not having the original files, is there any work around for this..?

• I actually need help too, I downloaded Project SWG in hopes of playing Galaxies for the first time. Yet I cannot install it due to not having the original files, is there any work around for this..?

You have no installation or disks?

• None.

There are game discs still being sold on ebay and Amazon, if you're willing to pay anywhere from $40 to $80.

Formerly known as Camer from Intrepid, and later from Starsider