Exploring POI's..

• Even though I've had to walk thousands of miles on Tatooine.. I loved seeing my old favorite grinding spots for collections when I first got off Tansarii, some people just log in and leave when they can't shoot or kill , but honestly, half of Galaxies for me was exploring those ancient or nostalgic places..

So thanks for all the hard work in getting those POI's active, it brings a tear to my eye as I remember my past! :saint:

On a serious note, wow, 4 hours in and my index finger is dying from holding the "w" key down .___.

• Even though I've had to walk thousands of miles on Tatooine.. I loved seeing my old favorite grinding spots for collections when I first got off Tansarii, some people just log in and leave when they can't shoot or kill , but honestly, half of Galaxies for me was exploring those ancient or nostalgic places..

So thanks for all the hard work in getting those POI's active, it brings a tear to my eye as I remember my past! :saint:

On a serious note, wow, 4 hours in and my index finger is dying from holding the "w" key down .___.

Num Lock is your friend chief, it allows you run automaticly, without the need to press any keys. Hope that helps you in your travels. :)

Much obliged.

Made me chuckle. Hope your finger gets better soon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kurz ().

• It is the one time you can explore what will be dangerous planets without worry.

Exactly!

Go and take in all the sights before it all becomes about ZOC ;)

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus