• Honestly, I haven't played SWG since the official servers shut down, so I am operating at a bit of a loss. Nonetheless, I'd like to say hi to everyone and hope I figure out how to make this work ;-)

EDIT

I am having problems - one, is there a way to change the UI size as a whole? Second, the chars I rolled have no skills (and the connection is dropped fairly quickly)

Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia, Sari "Iskatel" Fuchs

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zagadka ().

• Ah, thanks, I figutered that might be the case.

My problem is that when I set resolution to 1920x1080, the interface elements end up being very tiny.

• Hey.

I run at 1920X1080 resolution too but my interface size seems perfectly okay. Not sure what's happening there with you guys? I don't think I have done anything to change it's default size.

I am one with the force the force is with me   ~ Chirrut Imwe, Baze Malbus

• Will get a screenie in a bit

What is interesting is that you can resize the map element by dragging, but not other parts of SWG's famously user-friendly UI.

• Welcome to the SWG emulation community!

is there a way to change the UI size as a whole?

I don't think you can do this without changing the resolution at which the game is played. Maybe some UI mod could do the trick. I am unaware if such a mod exists, though.

the chars I rolled have no skills

Combat abilities have not been implemented yet.

• Same for me too, I'm running the same resolution and it fits the screen perfect.

*Make sure your video card resolution and the resolution for your PC are the same. This has screwed up
    my screen before.

• Welcome aboard! Not much to do but run around explore!

Regardless, once the game goes live, you'll have a great time with other players.