Connection refused

• So everything APPEARS to compile fine.

PGAdmin:

Settings:

Game after trying to log in:

From what I said the launcher should include the Forwarder, but I tried again with it running just in case - no change: (With the username/password empty, and with the username/password entered)

Only thing that looks a little weird is the MENSIX null. I re-extracted from all four sku toc files to make sure, re-cloned the project into a new folder (to make sure it was fresh), no change.

netstat shows nothing on port 44453 or 44463.

Any thoughts?

• you installed Launcher v. 0.9.3 ??

if so ... then you dont need the forwarder at all ... because it is implemented in it already

so far it looks good and should be ok imo. its important that you use the correct passwords for pgAdmin setup

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Yeah, launcher v. 0.9.3. I tried both with and without the forwarder (I had read that it was built into the launcher now, but after that didn't work I tried the forwarder to be safe)

Still no good. =/

Will double check the postgresql setup. Worst case I'll wipe the pgsql installation and start over.

• Yeah, launcher v. 0.9.3. I tried both with and without the forwarder (I had read that it was built into the launcher now, but after that didn't work I tried the forwarder to be safe)

Still no good. =/

Will double check the postgresql setup. Worst case I'll wipe the pgsql installation and start over.

the pgAdmin setup should be fine ... since your local server booted up fine. so there is no problem between pgadmin and eclipse/holocore

Ph2zuj0.png

Characters: Bipolei (Officer) /// Undercova Brother (Medic)
    Server: Europe - Infinity /// Europe - Farstar /// Europe - Chimaera
    Guild:
    HAWK

• Hmmm. Should netstat -a be showing an open port?

Not sure what else it could be.

Had the base SWG install (pre-cu disks) - untouched, fresh install. Used the Launcher to install to a new folder (c:\pswg) and it ran the full updates (took a while).

Not sure what else I'm supposed to be doing. Sidenote - I'm on Windows 10. Not sure if that would hurt, actually.

Restarted Eclipse in admin mode, still no go. Same error message when trying to log in. I am able to connect to the official test server so it shouldn't be the client.

Edited once, last by rwhit85 ().

• I don't know if I messed something up installing, but the default port in the launcher was incorrect. Simple error, just had to step away for a couple days. When I came back it was super obvious.

PS C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0> Test-NetConnection localhost -Port 44453
    WARNING: TCP connect to localhost:44453 failed
    ComputerName : localhost
    RemoteAddress : ::1
    RemotePort : 44453
    InterfaceAlias : Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1
    SourceAddress : ::1
    PingSucceeded : True
    PingReplyDetails (RTT) : 0 ms
    TcpTestSucceeded : False

PS C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0> Test-NetConnection localhost -Port 44463
    ComputerName : localhost
    RemoteAddress : ::1
    RemotePort : 44463
    InterfaceAlias : Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1
    SourceAddress : ::1
    PingSucceeded : True
    PingReplyDetails (RTT) : 0 ms
    TcpTestSucceeded : True

Changed the launcher to 44463 and I'm in... hehe.

• Ok my problem is somewhat like that but i created my avatar and slected my profession and went to login with him and it says "unable to connect to this galaxy at this time.The connection server is unavailible.Please try again later.Im on Holocore server.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated:)