• Ok not sure if this is the right place to post this issue (so please if it isn't don'tstonemelol jking) but when i logged in i got my ticket to travel to another planet (tried this twice ,same thing happend both times)went in my invertory and clicked use ticket and it went to loading screen of the planet i was going to and logged me out twice.Is traveling to another planet not working yet or am i doing something wrong?(my guess is im doing something wrong of course lol)Please any info would be great!Thank you.. ?(

• Ok not sure if this is the right place to post this issue (so please if it isn't don'tstonemelol jking) but when i logged in i got my ticket to travel to another planet (tried this twice ,same thing happend both times)went in my invertory and clicked use ticket and it went to loading screen of the planet i was going to and logged me out twice.Is traveling to another planet not working yet or am i doing something wrong?(my guess is im doing something wrong of course lol)Please any info would be great!Thank you..

its about the server/client connection. you time out kinda atm. the current TC version is fragile about that problem. that problem got fixed afaik with latest launcher version. well we dont have that version uploaded yet... but will do really soon. also the TC will be patched within next few days i guess