TC is pretty outdated atm
our latest version (Obi his repository) has many things changed and fixed. that includes the NPCs having weapons again and being able to fight back
here is a list of the upcoming changes:
- updated NPCs
- updated spawns
- updated/added patrol routes
- moved from SQL to MongoDB (database)
- implemented color picker
- implemented basic armor
- implemented special lines
- implemented freeshot chance
- fixed NPCs so they have weapons again
- fixed NPC combat
- and many more small changes
Obi has to fix 2-3 more things then we can finally update TC. plus numerous changes in the launcher
Veteran reward NPCs
- placed in iconic spots in the galaxy
- 1 NPC for furniture. 1 NPC for vehicles. 1 NPC for ...
- NPC gives info about your character age
- Filtered items. category and if available or not
- for every month played you get "points"
- items/objects cost "points"
- 72 months played = 72 points
- with 72 points you can buy 2x 36 months items or 24x 3 months items (as example)
- all items will be free trade ... some might required bio link
holy balls of
Out of curiosity, will the General Grevious wheelbike be added to the game or no?
atm we spawn vehicles in a way that allows us just a few vehicles to use. the grevious wheelbike is not in the list of usable vehicles right now. we plan to use/create/spawn vehicles differently in future
SOE didnt have vehicle deeds for every possible vehicle ingame. we want to change that so every vehicle has a schematic PLUS a vehicle deed that can be used
I am currently adding Neutral presence files to all 3 base planets (Corellia / Naboo / Tatooine).
the plan is that neutral presence is given when the planetary gcw points/control are not higher than 10% buffer/barrier to imperial or rebel faction.
- Tatooine has 55% Overall Imperial GCW control /// 55% < 60% => Neutral presence active
- Tatooine has 65% Overall Rebel GCW control /// 65% > 60% => Rebel presence active
Iconic towns/places may have imperial or rebel NPCs all the time. like Bestine who is the Imperial capital of Tatooine but mixed with Neutral units
Here's the newer video on how to install PSWG's launcher.
I hope that answers your question.
he meant local server
Do we have a step by step anywhere to get localserver going? I started it and cant login so i assume its a bit more complex than it thought.
i could make one ... but Obique is about to create a docker version of holocore. the installation would be super simple then so i just wait until he is done
heh ... got it to work
Hmmm Strange. Will try to fix it when back home
yikes not restuss again! btw I have been in game and never see others in game and the npc groups I fight never have fought back....am I missing something?
our development is still in an early stage ... characters will be wiped every now and then ... so most ppl just hop in every few weeks/months too unless we introduce a new feature
NPCs cant fight right back because of a "bug". Obique will fix that one asap ... we are aware of that problem
It is known
The switch to MongoDB with upcoming patch will make the toons more robust against getting bugged/corrupt in the database
Localhost is the standard technical address / name of a local server. It will be always shown as offline until you download and set up the server code of Holocore. Requires some knowledge to do that and is only recommended for ppl who want work on server code too ... like code developers ... content developers.
Obique worked on a few things lately that will be pushed to TC with next patch
Server is down atm as it looks like. Waiting for Obique to take a look at it
local server => localhost => requires the server code to be on your local PC and run